Thursday, August 12, 2004

JUST TESTING IF I CAN RESTORE ARCHIVES GW and evil weevils

Trailers have started for GW, and someone ripped off my Switch card for £650. I wasn't going to start blogging properly until something interesting happened, but I wasn't expecting it all at once.

I'm sitting at home waiting for phone calls from a) Falmouth constabulary and b) Natwest. Just hope whoever ordered a load of stuff off autotrader.co.uk at my expense was stupid enough to get it sent to their home address. You never know.

Still, the GW thing is much more fun. For the unitiated (and as it doesn't start till Sept 3rd, that's pretty much everyone) it's a comedy/drama/soap/don't know what it is really, going out Friday nights, C4, 9.30pm, and I wrote any scenes involving radio control cars, crossbows and conversations about adamantium. More details here

Right, back to waiting for the phone to ring. It's half nine in the morning, and I'm already fed up with waiting.

No comments: